Cinebrate-web-banner-728x90

• Start New Topic
Welcome to the BoxOffice® Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in. Please note that forum accounts are separate from BoxOffice.com subscriber accounts.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fast & Furious 7 | April 3, 2015 | RIP Paul Walker | Budget Balloons to 250M

• Please log in to reply
2522 replies to this topic

firedeep

firedeep

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,271 posts
  • Joined November 08, 2011
  • 268 topics
  • LocationChina

Universal should clam the first weekend of May for Fast and Furious 8. Beat Marvel to it. 

Uinversal announced MD wkn 2013 first for FF6, but didnt stop WB to put TH3 there later.

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• Archives & News Manager
  • 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

Universal should clam the first weekend of May for Fast and Furious 8. Beat Marvel to it. 

I know, but that date was a Sunday.

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office

VII Predictions

Unless Cameron offers SMELL-O-VISION with AVATAR 2, It's not doing more than 400M Plus ..  And YES, I'll bet AVATAR 2 doesn't do more than at best 425M Domestic

Snoopy of Suburbia

Snoopy of Suburbia

Flop

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,632 posts
  • 118 topics
  • LocationThe North Star State.

Uinversal announced MD wkn 2013 first for FF6, but didnt stop WB to put TH3 there later.

Unless Marvel does IM4 they would not release a new Marvel movie against TH3.  It is a holiday weekend but it is a stupid move by WB.  Sony would just move ASM 3 to 4th of July if first of May is taken. 

This is the End of Box Office Forums
A fan fiction story with box office forums members read it here
http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15520-this-is-the-end-of-box-office-forums-august-2014-trailer-on-page-4-and-part-1-on-page-4/

Snoopy of Suburbia

Snoopy of Suburbia

Flop

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,632 posts
  • 118 topics

I know, but that date was a Sunday.

May 6

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15520-this-is-the-end-of-box-office-forums-august-2014-trailer-on-page-4-and-part-1-on-page-4/

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

Unless Marvel does IM4 they would not release a new Marvel movie against TH3.  It is a holiday weekend but it is a stupid move by WB.  Sony would just move ASM 3 to 4th of July if first of May is taken. 

What is this?

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office

VII Predictions

Unless Cameron offers SMELL-O-VISION with AVATAR 2, It's not doing more than 400M Plus ..  And YES, I'll bet AVATAR 2 doesn't do more than at best 425M Domestic

Jonwo

Jonwo

Box Office Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts
  • Joined November 11, 2011
  • 9 topics
It's been a superhero film for the last few years on the weekend of May, I think FF8 will aim for Memorial weekend 2016 or July 4th weekend 2016. I imagine they're not to schedule it until after FF7. I imagine Disney and WB will try and secure key dates for their superheroes film especially WB.

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

It's been a superhero film for the last few years on the weekend of May, I think FF8 will aim for Memorial weekend 2016 or July 4th weekend 2016. I imagine they're not to schedule it until after FF7. I imagine Disney and WB will try and secure key dates for their superheroes film especially WB.

Post July 11 might be to late for a great spot, especially those you mentioned. Look now it May 2013 and we already have a Mem. movie and a ID4 (UNI). If it wants a good date, without a rush I say pick before F7. Fast 7 got a date pre-Fast 6.

VII Predictions

Jay Beezy

Jay Beezy

Box Office Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts
  • 30 topics

Hang on. So how low before this gets in the box office discussion section?

Michael Gary Scottt

Michael Gary Scottt

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,359 posts
  • Joined November 10, 2011
  • 14 topics
  • Locationmember of clone club
Til the end of fast 6 run
Hail Nolan

Jay Beezy

Jay Beezy

Box Office Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts
  • 30 topics

I suppose that explains why Expendables 3 is in the BO Discussion board even though it's likely to start filming after this for obvious reasons.

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

2 weeks into Fast 6's run.

VII Predictions

Dragon

Dragon

Blockbuster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts
  • Joined June 18, 2012
  • 4 topics
  • LocationNew YorK

Lucas Black for Fast7

'I think I need some fast7 and I think fast7 needs me"

Posted Image

You think he knows something or just askin for a job lol

https://twitter.com/TheLucasBlack

Edited by Dragon, 24 May 2013 - 01:41 PM.

CAPTASH, I ship them!

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,716 posts
  • 110 topics
  • LocationOff Calibrating

The seventh film should be called The Furious Seven in an homage to The Magnificent Seven.

Refers to:

Dom

Brian

Letty

Mia

Roman

Tej

Lucas Black (since The Rock has said he can't make the filming for this because of Hercules AND since Black's character was friends with Han and would want to avenge his death as well)

Every poster shall reap what they have sown, from the highest administrator to the lowest thread troll. And some will lose more than the likes off their profiles, I promise you. They have made my forum bleed, and I do not forget that.

SUBMIT YOUR LISTS FOR BOF's TOP VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME

Snoopy of Suburbia

Snoopy of Suburbia

Flop

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,632 posts
  • 118 topics

The seventh film should be called The Furious Seven in an homage to The Magnificent Seven.

Refers to:

Dom

Brian

Letty

Mia

Roman

Tej

Lucas Black (since The Rock has said he can't make the filming for this because of Hercules AND since Black's character was friends with Han and would want to avenge his death as well)

It should be sent in Japan to play homage to Seven Samurari.

Snoopy of Suburbia

Snoopy of Suburbia

Flop

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,632 posts
  • 118 topics

What is this?

Sorry my mistake Marvel would not release a new franchise against a New fast and Furiours movie. Univerisal should take that date!!

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

Refers to:

Dom

Brian

Letty

Mia

Roman

Tej

The Rock goes from not possible, to this "Not quite too sure though." The producer a week later said Johnson is a go.

VII Predictions

Jay Beezy

Jay Beezy

Box Office Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts
  • 30 topics

Lucas Black for Fast7 You think he knows something or just askin for a job lol https://twitter.com/TheLucasBlack

Can we just put this to rest? :lol: Lucas Black played a teenager in Tokyo Drift 7 years ago, when he was already in his mid-20s. Now he's in his mid-30s, and they'd have to pick up where the cliffhanger in 6 left off, which is when his character was a teenager. I get that he's probably jealous of the success and it would be nice to fill the Tokyo Drift void in Dom's family, but it just doesn't make much sense to include him now unless they reuse the ending of Tokyo Drift to end the series. And it isn't like ending scenes haven't been reused in sequels. Bourne Supremacy's ending was used to start Bourne Ultimatum's climax.

Edited by Jay Beezy, 24 May 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Dragon

Dragon

Blockbuster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts
  • Joined June 18, 2012
  • 4 topics
  • LocationNew YorK

Can we just put this to rest? :lol:Lucas Black played a teenager in Tokyo Drift 7 years ago, when he was already in his mid-20s. Now he's in his mid-30s, and they'd have to pick up where the cliffhanger in 6 left off, which is when his character was a teenager. I get that he's probably jealous of the success and it would be nice to fill the Tokyo Drift void in Dom's family, but it just doesn't make much sense to include him now unless they reuse the ending of Tokyo Drift to end the series. And it isn't like ending scenes haven't been reused in sequels. Bourne Supremacy's ending was used to start Bourne Ultimatum's climax.

He can pass for 20 lol Judging by the pics on his twitter. They could say he graduated by the time the guys find out about han. Say he got left back in junior or some shit.

I dont mind him coming back tho. I kinda wish he does. Leon too.

Edited by Dragon, 24 May 2013 - 06:02 PM.

CAPTASH, I ship them!

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

Can we just put this to rest? :lol:Lucas Black played a teenager in Tokyo Drift 7 years ago, when he was already in his mid-20s. Now he's in his mid-30s, and they'd have to pick up where the cliffhanger in 6 left off, which is when his character was a teenager. I get that he's probably jealous of the success and it would be nice to fill the Tokyo Drift void in Dom's family, but it just doesn't make much sense to include him now unless they reuse the ending of Tokyo Drift to end the series. And it isn't like ending scenes haven't been reused in sequels. Bourne Supremacy's ending was used to start Bourne Ultimatum's climax.

Maybe can come back in the new trilogy. Do we know where 8-10 time wise take place?

VII Predictions

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,365 posts
  • 635 topics

Spoiler

VII Predictions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users