Cinebrate-web-banner-728x90

• Start New Topic
Welcome to the BoxOffice® Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in. Please note that forum accounts are separate from BoxOffice.com subscriber accounts.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Noah | 3/28/14 | Final Trailer on Page 73!

paramount drama epic aronofsky

• Please log in to reply
2190 replies to this topic

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• Archives & News Manager
  • 38,844 posts
  • Joined November 08, 2011
  • 638 topics

Director: Darren Aronofsky
Screenplay: Darren Aronofsky and Ari Handel rewrite: John Logan

Cinematographer: Matthew Libatique

Starring:
Russell Crowe ... Noah
Jennifer Connelly... Naameh (Noah's wife)
Douglas Booth ... Shem (One of Noah's son)
Logan Lerman ... Ham (One of Noah's son)

Madison Davenport ... Na'el (Wife of Ham)

Emma Watson ... Ila (Noah's adopted daughter)
Anthony Hopkins ... Methuselah (Noah's grandfather)
Saoirse Ronan
Ray Winstone ... Tubal-cain (Villain; descendant of Cain)
Dakoto Goyo ... Young Noah
Kevin Durand ...  Og (A giant six-armed angel who helps Noah and his family)
Martin Csokas ...
Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson ... Cain
Arnar Dan ... Abel

Nick Nolte ...  Samyaza ( A fallen angel; leader of the six-armed angels)  

Distributor: Paramount

Executive Producer(s): Ari Handel, Arnon Milchan and Chris Brigham

Producer(s): Darren Aronofsky, Scott Franklin and Mary Parent
Financed By: Paramount and New Regency

Composer: Clint Mansell w/[color=#000000;]Kronos Quartet[/color]

Filming begins in July.
Filming Locations: New York and Iceland

Budget: 125M
PG-13

Story: In a world ravaged by human sin, Noah is given a divine mission: to build an Ark to save creation from the coming flood.

[color=#0000ff;]Noah over 200m Ark[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]NOAH over 75m OW ARK[/color]

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEWS
[color=#4B0082;]Michael Fassbender May Board Aronofsky's 'Noah' As Christian Bale Exits[/color]

[color=#4B0082;]Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' Reportedly Has A Big Villain; Summer Shoot & Fall 2013 Release Being Eyed[/color]

[color=#4B0082;]Does Russell Crowe Float Your Boat As Noah In Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical Film?[/color]

[color=#4B0082;]Russell Crowe appears to confirm he is up for Darren Aronofsky's Noah, denies links to RoboCop[/color]

[color=#4B0082;]Russell Crowe May Be Darren Aronofsky's Noah[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’ Launching Finally With Russell Crowe Set For Biblical Star[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]BREAKING: Paramount & New Regency to release Darren Aronofsky's NOAH wide on March 28, 2014![/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Jennifer Connelly Re-teams With Darren Aronofsky For “Noah”[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Rumor Control: Jennifer Connelly And Saoirse Ronan NOT Being Eyed for Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’ [Updated][/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Crowe Joins Aronofsky's "NOAH"[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Paramount's Adam Goodman Opens Up About 'Top Gun 2,' 'Transformers 4' and Possibly Cutting Ties With DreamWorks Animation[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Douglas Booth And Logan Lerman Board Boat For ‘Noah’[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Emma Watson Joins Darren Aronofsky's 'NOAH', Julianne Moore And Liev Schreiber Also In The Mix[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Ray Winstone Gets Villain Offer In ‘Noah’[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Connelly weds 'Noah'[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Anthony Hopkins Joins Darren Aronofsky's Noah[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Just How Much of a Fantasy is Aronofsky's 'Noah'?[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky's Twitter[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Dakota Goyo Cast In Darren Aronofsky's NOAH[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Martin Csokas Cast In ‘Rogue’, ‘Noah’[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Kevin Durand Joins The Cast Of Darren Aronofsky's NOAH[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Icelanders to Play Cain and Abel in Aronofsky’s Noah[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]margolis is back!!!:[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]FIRST LOOK: Russell Crowe as Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’ Adds a Young, Biblical Bride[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]First look at Madison Davenport and Logan Lerman on the set of ‘Noah’ in Upper Brookville, NY[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Logan Lerman: working with Emma Watson was awesome![/color]

[color=#4b0082;]First Peek Inside 'Noah' Ark Reveals Lots and Lots of Snakes[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Logan Lerman On 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower,' Mystery Songs & 'Noah'[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]New Photo from the Set of Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH Shows the Scale of the Ark[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Paramount Previews Jack Reacher, Pain & Gain, Jack Ryan, Transformers 4, World War Z & More![/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Russell Crowe, Emma Watson & Jennifer Connelly On The Set Of NOAH[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]‘Noah’ Set Photos Reveal Ray Winstone as Bloodied, Battered Villain[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Noah production on hold as Hurricane Sandy heads for New York[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]1 more day of NOAH... can't tell you how much blood I've shed, the hypothermia, the discomfort...I've loved the experience[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky Says 'The Fountain' Was Too Expensive, Talks Connecting 'Noah' With Modern Audiences & More[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Aronofsky Confirms Clint Mansell is Scoring His New Film 'Noah'[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Exclusive: Ray Winstone Explains Darren Aronofsky's Noah[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]CinemaCon: Paramount Previews Star Trek Into Darkness and World War Z[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Mark Margolis Offers Details On His Role In Darren Aronofsky's NOAH[/color]

New Pictures from Darren Aronosfky's 'Noah' Featuring Crowe, Watson, Hopkins and More

The GQ+A: Douglas Booth is Romeo

Darren Aronofsky Screens 'Noah' Footage for Church Conference

Explore the Epic Set of Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’ With New Batch of Stills

UPDATE: Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' Not Moving Dates

Darren Aronofsky Talks the Record-Breaking Visual Effects of ‘Noah’

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky, Paramount Spar Over 'Noah' Final Cut (Exclusive)[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Trailer Preview[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]First Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Extended Trailer Preview[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Trailer #1[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International Trailer #1[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International Trailer #2[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Japanese Trailer[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Ride Out the Flood with 'Noah' Images Featuring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]New Pic[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Darren Aronofsky Adds Nick Nolte as Samyaza in Noah[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Kronos Quartet to Perform on Clint Mansell’s ‘Noah’ Score[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Super Bowl Spot[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Paramount to Release 'Noah' in 3D in Foreign Markets (Exclusive)[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International Spot #1[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International Spot #2[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Noah Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Naameh Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Ham Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Tubal-cain Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Paramount Relents to Darren Aronofsky’s Cut of NOAH; Director Talks Bridging the Gap Between Religious and Non-Religious Audiences[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Shem Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Ila Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Methuselah Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Olive Branch Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International Trailer #4[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]TV SPOT "TYRANT"[/color]

14 New 'Noah' Pictures, Plus New TV Spot and Motion Poster

[color=#4b0082;]Featurette[/color]

Studio Adds Disclaimer to 'Noah' Movie Promos

‘Noah’ banned in several Middle Eastern countries

[color=#4b0082;]First Clip[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Final Trailer[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Noah Poster[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]It Begins Clip[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Tubal Cain Featurette[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]International TV Spot #4[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]I'm Not Alone Clip[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"The Flood Clip"[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Biblical Accuracy Featurette [/color]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
TRAILERS/SPOTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VwjNu7cZU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBtubozKwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU15jmTQyS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjjtEm5T7zU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFdR-hqzYEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BmHE6YPU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B-BlmLplNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBywDCfqYhk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEDRf_WDJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7XVJgYGX10

Edited by Neo, 28 March 2014 - 05:37 AM.

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office

VII Predictions

Unless Cameron offers SMELL-O-VISION with AVATAR 2, It's not doing more than 400M Plus ..  And YES, I'll bet AVATAR 2 doesn't do more than at best 425M Domestic

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics

[color=#0000ff;]OPENING WEEKEND[/color]

Dexter of Suburbia: 60M

Durden: 58M

Hiccup: 55M

mahnamahna: 52M

kayumanggi: 48M

CJohn: 47M

[color=#FF0000;]DOMESTIC[/color]
friendofnarnia: 165M

Neo: 158M

Dexter of Suburbia: 140M

Durden: 140M

Hiccup: 135M

kayumanggi: 132M

CJohn: 125M

Barney Ross: 120M

zackzack: 120M

mahnamahna: 120M

Halba: 115M

[color=#4b0082;]OVERSEAS[/color]

Dexter if Suburbia: 450M

kayumanggi: 350M

Neo: 305M

CJohn: 275M

zackzack: 250M

Halba: 185M

[color=#8b4513;]WORLDWIDE: [/color]

Dexter of Suburbia: 590M

kayumanggi: 482M

Neo: 463M

zackzack: 370M

Halba: 300M

Edited by Neo, 16 March 2014 - 09:28 AM.

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office

VII Predictions

Unless Cameron offers SMELL-O-VISION with AVATAR 2, It's not doing more than 400M Plus ..  And YES, I'll bet AVATAR 2 doesn't do more than at best 425M Domestic

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics
This with Gods and Kings and Paradise Lost could make for an interesting battle. Would be great if all 3 could be for 2013.

VII Predictions

CoolioD1

CoolioD1

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,547 posts
  • 64 topics
  • Locationdo dope, fuck hope
I hope King Fassbender is cast. Him and Baron Darren Aronofsky would make an epic film indeed.

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics
Noah and Paradise Lost are pretty much locked for 2013 while Gods and Kings is likely for 2014.

VII Predictions

The Hand of Illumination

The Hand of Illumination

Sleeper Hit

• PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • 12 topics
Aronofsky is gonna downplay the fantasy aspect of this and do something misleading like the jump back to reality in The Fountain. That shit really pissed me of when you learn it was just a vision. If you gonna try to root it in reality then don't fucking make fun of me in the previews and description of the film. When you find out something was just a dream it makes everything you just watched seem artificial and is a major immersion breaker atleast for me.
“To infinity and beyond...”
" For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are, and to the dust we shall return."

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,331 posts
  • 111 topics
  • LocationOff Calibrating

I hope King Fassbender is cast. Him and Baron Darren Aronofsky would make an epic film indeed.

I'd rather they work in a film suited for Aronofsky's talents, not a film that is likely to be a bloated turdmuffin

Every poster shall reap what they have sown, from the highest administrator to the lowest thread troll. And some will lose more than the likes off their profiles, I promise you. They have made my forum bleed, and I do not forget that.

COME WITNESS THE COUNTDOWN OF BOF'S TOP 100 VIDEO GAMES

CoolioD1

CoolioD1

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,547 posts
  • 64 topics
  • Locationdo dope, fuck hope

I'd rather they work in a film suited for Aronofsky's talents, not a film that is likely to be a bloated turdmuffin

I bet you 10 Internet moneys that it ends up being good. And John Logan is doing the rewrite, he's pretty good most of the time...

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,331 posts
  • 111 topics
  • LocationOff Calibrating
Logan is usually good true.But Noah seems like the kind of story with a great hook(OMG EPIC RAIN FLOOD WAVES I'M ON A BOAT!) but with tedium everywhere else.I still think it'll be better than the surefire travesty that'll be Paradise Lost. Bradley Cooper as the Devil? Yeah, sure.

Every poster shall reap what they have sown, from the highest administrator to the lowest thread troll. And some will lose more than the likes off their profiles, I promise you. They have made my forum bleed, and I do not forget that.

COME WITNESS THE COUNTDOWN OF BOF'S TOP 100 VIDEO GAMES

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics
Logan is upper there he wrote Skyfall, Hugo, The Aviator, The Last Samurai and Gladiator.

VII Predictions

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics

Nothing is locked until there are release dates and 2013 is already pretty full. Where are your sources?

Thats why i said 'pretty.' My sources?

VII Predictions

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics
Various link that say Noah is for Spring 2012 and Paradise Lost for January 2012.

VII Predictions

fishnets

fishnets

Global Phenomenon

• Suspended / Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,744 posts
  • 6 topics
  • Locationcanadian ocean

This with Gods and Kings and Paradise Lost could make for an interesting battle. Would be great if all 3 could be for 2013.

I`m rooting for PL. Much more interesting story than other two.

47fishnets_zps6a56e122.jpg

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics

I`m rooting for PL. Much more interesting story than other two.

I agree PL if done right could be EPIC.My order of which will be best:Paradise LostGods and KingsNoah

VII Predictions

evangelion

evangelion

Rumored Project

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationChicago
Now we just need to know who will headline Gods and Kings.

kayumanggi

kayumanggi

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,373 posts
  • 136 topics
  • LocationPilipinas

PL will suck Bradley Cooper will ruin it

Again, GOD has spoken.

happyphilippines.gif

kayumanggi

kayumanggi

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,373 posts
  • 136 topics
  • LocationPilipinas

Why can't I have my own opinion? I really hate you

I didn't say you can't have your own opinion. Thank you for hating me. Good for you.

happyphilippines.gif

tonytr87

tonytr87

Box Office Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts
  • Joined November 10, 2011
  • 3 topics
  • LocationDallas, Texas
Aronofsky is a better filmmaker than Proyas. Noah will end up the better film, but I am curious to see how they adapt Paradise. Proyas better keep the somewhat sympathetic interpretation of Lucifer, whose motives for turning to the "dark side" are explained in detail in the story.

Dawn of the Apes - A / The Lego Movie - A / Neighbors - A- / The Rover - A- / X-men: Days of Future Past - A- / Boyhood - B+ / Godzilla - B+                Edge of Tomorrow - B+ / Captain America: The Winter Soldier - B+ / Gone Girl - B / Under the Skin - B / Guardians of the Galaxy - B / 22 Jump Street - B    Noah - B / Robocop - B- / Transformers: Age of Extinction - B- / TMNT - C+ / Divergent - C+ / That Awkward Moment - C+  

The Amazing Spider-man 2 - C / The Monuments Men - C / Maleficent - C / Dracula Untold - C- / Transcendence - C- Blended - D+ / Ride Along - D

kayumanggi

kayumanggi

Global Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,373 posts
  • 136 topics
  • LocationPilipinas

You keep making sarcastic comments when I post my opinion how do you put people like you on ignore, I should add Neo who's even more delusional then you in fact Neo is more delusional then Kal but people for some reason like him.

It's for you to find out.

happyphilippines.gif

Neo

Neo

Global Phenomenon

• 38,844 posts
  • 638 topics
Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' Reportedly Has A Big Villain; Summer Shoot & Fall 2013 Release Being Eyed

VII Predictions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paramount, drama, epic, aronofsky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users